August 14 2020, Canada: Today, the award-winning item-finding company Chipolo is announcing the availability of the Chipolo ONE (and the rest of its product line including the Chipolo CARD) online and across 130 Best Buy outlets in Canada. The latest addition to Chipolo’s award-winning product line, the Chipolo ONE is a coin-shaped, colorful device offering the right mix of features for people who often misplace their valuables – just in time as parents prepare their kids to head back to school, and parents themselves prepare to head back to work. Now customers can never go too far without being notified to take their belongings with them, thanks to the new free out-of-range feature.
Now available for $29.99 CAD Chipolo ONE has the new out-of-range alerts as a free premium feature and also boasts the longest battery life and loudest sound on the market, making it the best value-for-money and feature-rich item-finder for those students that often forget and lose their keys
The shape of the Chipolo ONE is updated with a sleek design for a superior look and feel. It’s also available in six different colors, with red, blue, green and yellow exclusive to Best Buy, and comes fully equipped with the easy-to-use Chipolo app available on both iOS and Android.
Notable features include:
- Free Unlimited Sharing: Unlimited sharing of your device with anyone, registered via the app – great for sharing items like car keys with the family
- Last Known Location: Track your item to where you last had it via the Chipolo app
- Community Search: Mark your item as lost to activate the Lost & Found Network and receive a location update when another Chipolo user comes near your item
- Voice-Controlled: Chipolo is officially supported by Google Assistant meaning you can ring Chipolo using your voice with Amazon Alexa and Siri
- Selfie Button: Double click the Chipolo to take the perfect picture
- Value For Money: All for just $29.99 CAD
“We’re building products to give each item the power to be found, making people’s lives easier and supporting them in an affordable, collaborative manner. We know from our community that the most misplaced items are extremely valuable wallets, keys, and phones; this is why we have updated our product line to enhance the features we offer our customers,” explains Primož Zelenšek, CEO and co-founder of Chipolo.
“We’re especially pleased to be partnering with Best Buy to bring our affordable and feature-rich item finder to the Canadian market, helping people prepare for life out of the house. As students get ready to head back to school, and parents prepare to head back to the office, it is now more important than ever to keep track of important items, such as keys, wallet, phones, and more – ensuring that kids and parents can quickly and efficiently get out of the house and about their day.”
Chipolo ONE is now available at Best Buys across Canada. For more information and to order a Chipolo ONE, visit here.
— END —