Keeping your wallet safe and slim
4 January 2022, Las Vegas, Nevada: Chipolo, the successful and award-winning item finder company, has already marked its top spot in the tracker space with its range of item finders. Now, Chipolo are launching a brand-new wallet finder that works exclusively with the Apple Find My network, the Chipolo CARD Spot. The new wallet finder allows users to add their Chipolo CARD Spot to the Items tab in the Find My app from their iPhone or iPad and then locate it using the vast Find My network, all while keeping location data private and anonymous.
The Chipolo CARD Spot grants easy pairing with the Find My app in order to keep track of any missing wallet, whether it simply slipped between the couch or fell out on a bicycle commute. Available in the color Almost Black, the extremely thin and sleek design fits snugly in between your bank cards without adding extra bulk. The Chipolo CARD Spot enables your wallet to not only be put in Lost Mode and have the Find My app notify you when it is located, it also has a “Notify When Left Behind” feature. With this new iOS 15 feature, users will receive a separation alert on their iPhone if they accidentally leave their wallet behind, and Find My will give them directions to help locate it. Wallet owners have peace of mind knowing their cash and cards are safe with the support of Chipolo and Apple’s powerful global finding network.
Boasting a loud sound and long battery life, users can ring their wallet when it’s hiding under their car seat nearby and trust the battery won’t quickly run out. Users can also make use of Chipolo’s renewal program by registering their product with first use and, after two years, receive an email with a 50% discount on a new product. With this new product, users will receive a pre-paid envelope, so they can send the old product back for recycling.
The benefits of Apple Find My compatibility with Chipolo CARD Spot includes:
● Locate wallet: Pair your iPhone or iPad with the Chipolo CARD Spot and locate your wallet using the Find My app. Compatible with the latest available versions of iOS, iPadOS or macOS.
● Play sound: Thanks to the loud 105dB sound of the Chipolo CARD Spot, you can use the Find My app to find items within 200ft/60m range.
● Lost Mode: Any missing item can be put in Lost Mode and the Find My network will notify the owner when it is located. If someone, other than the owner, finds a lost Chipolo CARD Spot, they can use the Find My app on any iPhone to identify it. They will then be directed to a website that will display a simple message and contact phone number that can be used to return it.
● Security: The Apple Find My network uses advanced encryption to ensure that no one else, not even Chipolo or Apple, can view the location of the Chipolo CARD Spot.
Along with these Chipolo CARD Spot features:
● Long Battery Life: Lasts up to two years.
● Water Resistant: IPX5 rated to endure unexpected splashes.
● Thin design: No bulk at 2,4mm / 0,09 inches thin (almost as thin as your bank card) and at 85,1mm (3,35 inch) x 53,6mm (2,11 inch), it’s easy to slide into almost any wallet.
Primož Zelenšek, CEO of Chipolo explains, “We always listen to our customers and aim to bring new, innovative products to market. That is why, following the success of the Chipolo ONE Spot, we decided to introduce a wallet finder that also works exclusively with the Apple Find My network. Keeping our clients’ valuables safe is what we do best and it felt like a natural choice for us to introduce a smart card that can be slipped into almost any wallet whilst keeping it safe with the backing of Apple’s powerful and secure finding network.”
The Chipolo CARD Spot will be available for pre-orders on 4 January 2022, with shipping in February.
Chipolo will be showcasing the Chipolo CARD Spot along with their existing products at the Venetian Expo, Level 2, Hall A-D, Booth number: 54143.
— ENDS —