7th January 2020, Las Vegas, Nevada: Knectek Labs is showcasing TOWNEW, their latest featured product and honoree of the ‘CES Innovation Award’ smart tech trash can to CES 2020 audiences, allowing consumers the opportunity to experience this self-sealing and hassle-free solution to the everyday bane of household chores for the first time.
Taking a step back to look at the bigger picture, Knectek Labs is bringing exciting new inventions to the mundane and outdated drag that is housework. Offering to save both consumers time and smelly situations, TOWNEW brings first of its kind technologies in the form of a humble-appearing trash can.
TOWNEW takes full control of your household waste saving you time, effort and foul-smelling experiences that are best avoided. Offering a hassle-free alternative to the unglamorous realities of trash disposal, these promises may smell fishy to the skeptic, but thanks to TOWNEW’s self-sealing technology, the trash can shall only be seen and not smelled.
William Wong, Head of Sales at Knectek Labs said: “Creating a 100% recyclable refill ring that contains 25 durable trash bags each holding 15.5L, TOWNEW kept the eco-conscious consumer in mind here by using HDPE material meaning you save time and the environment. Whether you’re throwing leftover sloppy-joes or stinky diapers nothing will escape the moisture and water-resistant sealing capability of this trash can.”
TOWNEW is transforming the everyday chores of the modern, strapped-for-time generation through providing multiple functions:
- Self sealing – Built-in thermoplastic sealing automatically encloses the trash bag, meaning the only task on your to-do list is holding down the ‘HOME’ button for three seconds.
- Self-changing – Independence that no other trash can offer. This means no more hunting around for a new bag and faffing about lining the trash can, simply press a button and drop in your garbage.
- Infrared sensing – Go hands-free with infrared sensor technology which pops open the lid when your waste heads within 35cm of the trashcan. If you’re doing a big clear out? One tap, open sesame, the lid will remain open.
- Overload feature – The gamble of whether you can squeeze and balance those last few bits is taken out of your hands as the trash can will detect when it can’t take any more and will lift its top compartment catching all overfill and avoiding any spillage.
- Seals in odors – Self-sealing tech which keeps all those unwanted bad odors within the trash can.
- Rechargeable battery – All these features are powered by a 2000 mAh battery which will last a full month after a 10-hour charge.
Not only a treat for the nose but also the eyes, TOWNEW’s simple, clean design is available in a stylish White and Teal allowing this sleek design to fit into the every day of every kitchen of every home.
TOWNEW has been created to make life easier, meaning the trash can has been fully designed with the simple objective of making your busy lives less busy. Their focus is not fixing needs and musts but creating the first solution to trash that ‘can’ rather than ‘cannot’.
Available from the TOWNEW website, Amazon, Walmart, and Newegg at prices of MSRP 119.95 USD and a Launch Price of 99.95 USD. TOWNEW can be found at CES at Digital Experience! at CES, Innovation Awards Showcase at Sands/Venetian and Knectek booth at Suite 30-3213.
— ENDS —